SIX BOOKS WATTPAD REVIEW


SIX BOOKS REVIEW 


WELCOME

Hello guys,
I am Andrew. Author of the Red Venom Series. I am a poet, motivational speaker, and surprisingly, a website designer/software programmer.


I have participated in so many awards as a judge. Also, my books have been submitted to many awards. So I think, I understand what’s expected grammatically, plot-wise and the general outlook of how to arrange each chapter, plot-twists, drama to pick the interests of your readers and keep them glued to their chairs.

But!

This is not a replacement for a professional editor or an editing tool like grammarly. I am not a paragon of literature knowledge. I do have my days—annoying typos and wrong use of adjectives.
So consider me your beta-reader.
I can only accept six books in a month. Hence the name—Six Books Reviews.


RULES
1. I am okay with every genre aside Romance, Chicklit, and Erotica.
Sorry guys, but I get sleepy reading those genres. Besides, I don’t want to end up giving a bad review because I couldn’t relate to a particular genre. If you are submitting your book, let it have some elements of action.


Like I said, I can only accept Six books in a month


2. Be patient. I can’t stress this enough. A given time will be assigned to your book once your submission has been accepted.

3. I READ ATLEAST FIVE CHAPTERS. I promise to read up to the first five chapters including your most interesting chapter. If your book is less than five chapters (that’s great), I will end up finishing it. If I like your book I will continue to Eight Chapters. You might get the chance of winning BOOK OF THE MONTH.

4. BOOK OF THE MONTH. Out of six books in a month, the best book I have read ends up as BOOK OF THE MONTH. 

Prizes
You get a sticker, promotion on my blog, wattpad, twitter, a follow from me on wattpad, a spot in the next month (If your books still have more chapters) and bragging rights.


Exciting right, but that's not all.

You can win BOOK OF THE MONTH more than once with the same book or with another.

5. Star-rating is not compulsory. Star-ratings tends to cause problems. So If you want your own star rating based on Grammar, Plot, Style/Creativity, and Character Building, please specify in your form. Your star-rating won’t be posted. It will be sent to your wattpad pm.

6. Password: The most interesting chapter in your book?

7. My reviews might be harsh. I will tell you what I loved and things that didn’t sit well with me from my point of view. My view might not be the best, but it’s just what I think. You can take it or leave it. No hard feelings.

8. My Review will be in this format.

Ø  Summary
Ø  Things I really liked
Ø  Things I did not like

9. Don’t be rude.

10. Your story must be in English.

If you are okay with that, let’s get this party started. The form is in the link below







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Character Development

November Book of The Month

Paragraphing